Sample Baronial Scroll Wordings

  • Berdanier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      Greetings Edlyn, Lancelin, Scribes,

      I was working on a scroll assignment and was hoping the suggested wordings were up on the Baronial Website somewhere to make it quick and easy to do this.

      I didn't find them so I thought I'd forward these again and see if you want to use them for such purposes.

      They now include the new suggestion for the Gryphon's Fire wording too.

      Regards,
      Cathryn