FW: [MK-SCRIBES] Midrealm Scroll Blank Challenge - Looking for someone to head this challenge

  • Cat Berdanier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2013
      FYI - Do we have anyone here interested in this position?

      Cathryn

      To: mk-scribes@yahoogroups.com; ice_dragon_00@...
      From: ianthegreen01@...
      Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:02:27 -0400
      Subject: [MK-SCRIBES] Midrealm Scroll Blank Challenge - Looking for someone to head this challenge

      Greetings unto you from THL Ian the Green,

      I have run the Midrealm scroll blank challenge for the past two years and each was a roaring success.  500 scroll blanks have filled the Dragon Signet's stores and so many have been used.  My own Evergreen was done on a scroll blank, with the wording done on site.  It saddens me to say that I will not longer be able to run this challenge as life has provided me with a baby daughter and she understandably takes up much of my time and energy.

      If you would be interested in running or helping to run the Midrealm Scroll Blank challenge so that the Dragon Signet's stores never run empty, please contact me.

      My e-mail is:

      IantheGreen01 AT gmail DOT com

      It has been an honor to be a part of this, the real work being done by the artists of the Midrealm who answered the call.  It is my hope, that this challenge remain an annual one.  I have enjoyed collaborating with THL Justice MacArtan the Dragon Signet so that this personally run challenge might meet the ongoing needs of the Kingdom.  In doing so the end recipient, the person receiving the award, is best served with a beautiful hand done calligraphed and illuminated scroll.  I know I love my Evergreen.

      --
      Yours In Service,

      THLord Ian the Green

      "