classes at Grand Tourney of the Unicorn

  • Karen Dollinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Greetings and salutations.

      The Marche of the Unicorn (Oxford, OH) is currently looking for classes for our March 23 event, Grand Tourney of the Unicorn.  If you are interested in teaching, please contact Eleanor of Unicorn, event class coordinator and deputy minister of arts and sciences, at gwenravenmane@..., with your name, title, and description of your class and a way to contact you.  It would be helpful to have these by March 8.

      Thank you,

      Kateryn