Winged Hills/ Barony Flaming Gryphon Holiday Party

  • Cat Berdanier
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
      Rees & Cathryn are hosting the annual Winged Hills Holiday Party, which is open to all members of Flaming Gryphon.

      This is a family party but be aware that alcohol will be available for the over 21.

      We will have an optional gift exchange ($10-$15 range / SCA or modern theme okay) for adults and a separate one for kids ($5-$10 / please label for boy or girl if necessary).

      Santa will make his traditional visit.  *Parents, I need to know the kids who are coming and the ages to properly prepare for Santa's visit!

      Some food provided but please bring a side dish and let us know what type you will bring so we don't have too many duplicates! (If you are on FB there is an event page for this, please note it there)

      Yes this is a Wednesday but Thursday is not a school day for many kids. Weekends were full up!

      Feel free to invite other Barony Flaming Gryphon members who are not on these lists.

      Regards,
      Cathryn of Chester
    • Kim Plaga

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
          A date would be nice wouldn't it!

          19 December '12, 6 pm to about 11.

          Sorry - It was automatically on the event FB page I made and I failed to transfer it separately.

          Cat