Typos in Chapter 1

  • Pietro Di Bello
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hi all,
      I think I've found two typos in chapter 1.

      In the Testing End-to-End paragraph, the last statement is:
      The result is a more difficult release cycle than we would like, so we have to be understand our whole technical and organisational environment.

      to *be* understand sound strange to me...

      In the Levels of Testing paragraph:
      The distinction is that these the Integration Tests are there

      the words "Integration Tests" seem redundant here.

      HTH

      Pietro Di Bello
      Sourcesense - making sense of Open Source http://www.sourcesense.com