Grapes for other than wine.

  • Thomas Giannou
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Lon,

      That's interesting to consider and was the reason behind my growing table grapes. We freeze our Reliance grapes and they end up in my wife's fruit salad all the time. The thawed grapes are like they just came off the vine. I couldn't tell the difference between thawed and fresh picked grapes in that fruit salad.

      Best Regards,
      Thomas Giannou
      http://www.tandjenterprises.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        What about 'industrial grapes'? a variety grown to be reduced for
        it's sugar content alone!Medicines and products made from the skins
        and leaves!

        ron

        --- In growgrapes@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Giannou" <thomas@t...>