New site

  • Lon J. Rombough
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2011
      Stop in at http://www.bunchgrapes.com and see the TOTALLY redesigned
      site. I'm even taking online orders now!
      Let me know how it works for you.

      -Lon Rombough
    • v_tc_prugh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2011
        Looks Great Lon! I love the pictures of the grapes... can't wait for my Price and Campbell to start looking like that ;-)

        Vicki

        --- In growgrapes@yahoogroups.com, "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@...> wrote:

        > Stop in at http://www.bunchgrapes.com and see the TOTALLY redesigned
        > site. I'm even taking online orders now!
        > Let me know how it works for you.
        >
        > -Lon Rombough

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2011
          Lon,

          That is a gorgeous website! I'm just getting started here in Sacramento, CA -- just a few hours south of your Oregon location.

          About six of the eight vines that I planted grew to the top of a five foot arbor -- so I've got a good stump/cane start and I may let some produce this year.

          One bare root variety that didn't grow? The Venus. My wife's name is Venus. It's how I convinced her to let me order eight table grape vines...

          Supposedly, I'm supposed to get a new Venus vine from the nursery that shipped me the last one (only one of out eight vines actually grew). We'll see what happens.

          Nice website though!

          Bill