RE: [growgrapes] Labeling tag material

  • H.Jack McCunn_Jr.
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      Beer cans.

      H.Jack McCunn Jr.
      Denton, Tx. Zone 7b
      Santa Fe, Tx. Zone 9
      940-300-4987

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "earthworks111" <earthworks2@...>
      To: growgrapes@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [growgrapes] Labeling tag material
      Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:39:04 -0000

      Afternoon,
      Would anybody know of a source for malleable aluminum plant labeling
      material?
      The stuff I'm looking for is about 3/4" wide, looks like it comes on a
      roll and writing can be impressed into it with a blunt instrument.
      Thanks a lot,
      Dave in the Adirondacks
      Recently rezoned as 5 (Very strange)

      Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
      http://www.live.com/?addtemplate=football
    • david douglas
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        Thanks Geoff,
        Dave

        I went through national band and tag, they have various sizes.

        Geoff- 4b

        http://www.nationalband.com/nbtplant.htm