Re: MOP meeting, IntelliJ update & a question

  • snaglepus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2008
      IntelliJ is definitely the tool to use for developing Groovy and in particular Grails apps. I
      have used eclipse before and it is pretty good, and I have plaid with Netbeans which is
      improving, but IntelliJ has all the nice things that you want such as re-factoring.

      It also supports lots of the Gant scripts within the environment for doing Grails work such
      as creating controllers, domains and services etc. It is also very cool how it knows all the
      related assets when working within a certain file - such as all views and controllers being
      1 click away when working with the domain class.

      Well worth the investment for the time it will save you..

      RJ