Hi

  • scottwarrenshaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
      Fantastic to see some interest in Groovy and scripting languages in
      general. I'm really interested to see what people might be using it
      for since Ruby seems to have stolen the limelight. When's the next
      meeting?

      - Scott
    • snaglepus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        I think we should have a meeting in the not to distant future. Seems to be a but of interest
        around Groovy and Grails....