Birthday Reminder

  • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 5, 2009
      Reminder from: groovelily Yahoo! Group

      Title: Happy Birthday Brendan

      Date: Thursday August 6, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: August 6th is Brendan's birthday.

      Please join me in wishing him a great birthday. :)

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , May 21, 2010
        Reminder from: groovelily Yahoo! Group

        Title: Happy Birthday Valerie !

        Date: Saturday May 22, 2010
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Notes: May 22nd is Valerie Vigoda's birthday. She turns 29 again this year! :) Please join me in sending our best wishes for a great birthday, and a healthy, happy, and prosperous year.

        Valerie shares her birthday with one of my favorite song writers from the 70's, Bernie Taupin. (i.e., Elton John's lyricist )

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 5, 2010

          Message 4 of 12 , May 21, 2011

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 5, 2011

              Message 6 of 12 , May 21, 2012