File - Administrative Reminders

  • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2002
      GrooveLily Pad friends,

      As a friendly reminder, when posting Photos to the group's photo page
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/groovelily/photos), please remember to:

      (1) Create an Album (folder) for your shots

      (2) Deselect the default opton to "Keep original version for ordering prints."
      This default causes your photos to take up additional storage space (space which
      is rather limited for our Group). This is VERY important. If we run out of
      space, then I will have no choice but to remove those photos that are taking up
      excessive space.

      If anyone knows how to change the default photo storage option mentioned in
      item #2 above, please let me know.

      Thanks for your cooperation!

      Rob Bond
      GrooveLily Pad moderator