New file uploaded to groovelily

  • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the groovelily
      group.

      File : /Trivia Quizes/Trivia Quiz_Vol-1.pdf
      Uploaded by : rtbond99
      Description : Volume I of the Official, Unauthorized Trivia Quiz

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      rtbond99
    • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the groovelily
        group.

        File : /Trivia Quizes and Games/Do I sense A Trend.doc
        Uploaded by : awolf1
        Description : Adam's Rant on the state of NYC Radio

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        awolf1
      • Rob and Terry
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
          Folks,

          I created a new folder in the Files area called "State of the Music
          Business" and relocated Adam's essay on the state of commercial radio
          into it. See

          te%20of%20the%20Music%20Business/

          [excuse the strange line wrap of this URL - it's this lame
          Yahoo!Groups message capability. Copy and paste the link (minus the
          line break) into your browser]

          Thanks to Adam for putting this together!

          --
          Rob
        • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 16, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the groovelily
            group.

            File : /Bootlegs/Blessings.MP3
            Uploaded by : rtbond99 <rtbond@...>
            Description : Blessings, recorded live at the Price Music Theater, December 2002 by Rob Bond

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            rtbond99 <rtbond@...>
          • Charles Lagana
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 17, 2003
              Thanks, Rob. Very nice memory of S12. -cl

              Charles Lagana
              Stonefish Systems
              A Partnership of Equals
              610.326.3681 v
              610.326.3682 f
              484.432.6070 c
              www.stonefishsystems.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the groovelily
                group.

                File : /GL EM Article.jpg
                Uploaded by : selpcoach <david.kowalski@...>
                Description : Electronic Musician article

                You can access this file at the URL

                Regards,

                selpcoach <david.kowalski@...>
              • David Kowalski
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 31, 2003
                  Hi all,
                  Sorry it's taken me so long to take another crack at uploading
                  this article but I'm afraid haven't been having much luck getting a
                  clearly readable version it in a reasonable size. I've uploaded a
                  much higher-res version into the files section of the site but it's
                  pretty big (about 3Meg). Maybe that'll at least hold folks until
                  this issue shows up on the EM web-site.
                  David
                • groovelily@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 4, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the groovelily
                    group.

                    File : /Bootlegs/VelvetPrison.20030419.mp3
                    Uploaded by : pa_dead_head <jon@...>
                    Description : Velvet Prison (c), recorded live 4/19/03, Godfrey Daniels, Bethlehem PA, by Jon Daniels

                    pa_dead_head <jon@...>