Re: [groningen-genealogy] looking for help on Coert (Huberts) Hilberts and his wife Hindrickien (Hindrikje) Alberts (Berents)

  • henny jane siefkes-boer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      Hi Ernest

      There has been a previous thread on this same family some years back - Albert and Hilbert are brothers and Coert and Hindrikje (as Berents) moved to Westerdijkshorn in 1717 (with attestation from Groningen).  They had another son Frans there (baptised 1718 in Onderwierum).  After Hindrikje's death Coert remarried in Westerdijkshorn (1723) to Auke Hindriks.  You can check these on Alle Groningers.

      Maybe Coert and Hindrikje came from another province, therefore their marriage can't be found on Alle Groningers.  I can't find anything on Drenlias either, for Drenthe.

      Greetings
      Henny Jane

      On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM, <ernestblett@...> wrote:

      I have an Albert as a son Albert bpt. in the new church in the city of Groningen in 25Nov 1712 to Coert Hubert and Hindrickjen Alberts and another son Hilbert to Coert Hilberts on29 Nov 1715in the Martinikerk I belive they are brothers but can not find their marrage about 1711 I think, I have also seen Hindricken as Hindrikje Berents