Re: [groningen-genealogy] Derk Egberts/Grietje Hindriks Nieuwe Pekela

  • Erick Staal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 11:27 PM
      Hallo Henny-Jane,

      Mogelijk toch nog een kandidaat ouderpaar voor Grietje Hindriks:

      Doop 17-09-1713 Nieuwe Pekela
      Kind Grietijn
      Geslacht o

      Vader Hindrik Jans

      Moeder Margijn Roelfs

      Bron Doop- en trouwboek Kerkelijke gemeente - Nieuwe Pekela 1704-1811
      Collectie DTB (toegang 124)
      Inventarisnummer 311

      maar ook:

      Doop 16-10-1712 Nieuwe Pekela
      Kind Grijetien
      Geslacht o

      Vader Hindrik Albers Haagen

      Moeder Aeltijn Harms

      Bron Doop- en trouwboek Kerkelijke gemeente - Nieuwe Pekela 1704-1811
      Collectie DTB (toegang 124)
      Inventarisnummer 311

      of (zo te zien zelfde echtpaar)

      Doop 10-05-1714 Nieuwe Pekela
      Kind Grietijn
      Geslacht o

      Vader Hindrik Albers

      Moeder Aaltijn Harms

      Bron Doop- en trouwboek Kerkelijke gemeente - Nieuwe Pekela 1704-1811
      Collectie DTB (toegang 124)
      Inventarisnummer 311

      mvg, Erick
    • Robb Ouzts
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 12:58 AM
        Hallo Henny-Jane,

        I think you may be right about Derk's parents being Egbert Derks & Aaltijn Hindriks.  You forgot to mention a sister: Geertien baptized in 1717, so in between Derck & Hindrik.  The marriages of Nieuwe-Pekela for the time you refer to are not dated.  I think it likely that Egbert & Aaltijn married about 1713/14, not 1706.

        I think Erick has Grietje's parent's with the 2nd couple he lists: Hindrik Alberts Haagen & Aaltijn Hermans Smant.  I found 4 children for them baptized in Nieuwe Pekela: Geert 1711, Grijetien 1712, Grietijn 1714 & Annegien 1718.  I believe they married in Hoogeveen in 1696, so likely they had other children, but I haven't found any more at this time.  See the following website for a note on Hindrik A Haagen & Aaltijn H Smant in the Nieuwe Pekela lidmaten: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=anglofrisian&id=I421

        So this would mean that both their mother's were named Aaltje.  The 2nd daughter:     Annigje would be after her mother's sister, and the 3rd daughter Geertje after her father's sister.
        Here is a link to what I think the ancestors fo the Klein family are: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=rawboots&id=I53342

        mvg,
        Robb.

[...]

      • henny jane siefkes-boer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 10:53 AM
          Bedankt en thank you - er is weer meer kapstok materiaal om greep op te
          krijgen!

          Groeten uit New Zealand
          Henny Jane