RE: [groningen-genealogy] Jan Hendriks de Groot

  • Hans Homan Free
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hello Robb,

      At his marriage he is from Donderen, which is Vries, and not Diever.

      In Vries there is a Jan Hindriks bapt. son of Hindrik Jans on 1-4-1753.

      A Hindrik Jans marries Lammigje Claassen on 18-6-1752 Vries, He is from
      Donderen,

      In view of the naming of Lammigje the Jan Hindriks from 1753 could be your
      Jan Hindriks de Groot.

      I did not see the name de Groot for the siblins of the a.m. Jan Hindriks,
      Claas and Jantje.

      Met Vriendelijke Groeten,

      Hans Homan Free

      www.homanfree.nl

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        Thank you Hans.  What you found makes better sense.

        http://www.homanfree.nl/