Trijntien Pieters - Egbert Lippes

  • nanapar@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2012
      Hello . . . Looking for more information on the family of Trijntien Pieters who md Egbert Lippes 6 Dec 1691 in Hoogkerk en Leegkerk. The record in Allegroningers.nl also says that she was the widow of Harmen Tonnis.

      Children of Egbert Lippes and Trijntien include:
      Lippe - 1693
      Lippe - 1696
      Jantjen - 1697
      Pieter - 1698
      Marretjen - 1699
      Pieter - 1700

      There is also a record for a son, Lippe:
      Doop 29-08-1694 Hoogkerk en Leegkerk Dopeling Lippe Geslacht m Geboorteplaats Leegkerk Vader Egbert Lippes Opmerkingen dankdag wegens de verlossing van Groningen Bron Doopboek Hoogkerk en Leegkerk 1666-1811
      Collectie DTB (toegang 124)
      Inventarisnummer 228

      Would anyone care to interpret for me?

      My line comes thru Lippe who married Etjen Gieuwes.

      Thank you!
    • Albert Meijer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2012
        Hi,

        dankdag wegens de verlossing van Groningen.

        They commemorated the end of the siege by Bernard von Galen on the city of Groningen in 1672. Bernard (to the Groningers known as Bommen Berend) was Bishop of Munster and threw all kinds of Bombs on they city. It is still celebrated every year in Groningen.

        Albert.

      • nanapar@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2012
          Thank you so much!