I am looking for Bapts and Marriage records for den Andel from 1650-1720

  • Ernest
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      I have to find some People in the area of Den Andel and Baflo, GR
      the people I need are Jan Ebels and Aafke Sijges Vos and their parents.
      I think I found A marriage for The parents for Jan Ebels, Ebel Jans And Geeske Freriks on 27-09-1685 Warffum and I have found a family that looks like the right family for Aafke Sijges Vos I am thinking that her father was Sijger Hendriks Vos and Crijnje Tammes but not have proof.
      If this is the right family it will go to 1575
      in what is now Drenth.
      any help you can be is thankfuly taken