Introduction

  • peter
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
      Dear Members,
      I have just joined your Group.
      My name is Peter Gradisen, 76 years young and reside in Australia for the last 60 years. Reason for joining is to help my brother in law find his ancestors.His name is Pieter Timmer, a native of your fair city.
      He is the son of Hendrik Timmer and Trientje van der Velde, married Groningen, 20-01-1919. Hendrik was born Ten Boer 1896 and Trientje is from Kostverloren,(when I first read this I thought she had lost her lunch).
      I have found a lot of information in Genlias and on the Internet.
      Got as far back as a Jacob Harms Timmer, born abt. 1784 at Lathen (Germany),(he appears to be the first to use the surname Timmer),son of
      Johann Herm(ann)Ahrens and Gertrud Heubach.
      Question:Is there anyone among you who knows more about this couple?
      Feel free to reply in English or Dutch ( may have to use my trusty
      "woordenboek" though).

      Thanking you in advance.

      Peter Gradisen
      Perth. WA.
      Australia
    • Casper Casemir
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
        Bron Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk
        Archieflocatie Groninger Archieven
        Algemeen Gemeente: Slochteren
        Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
        Aktenummer: 6
        Datum: 07-03-1840
        Bruidegom Jacob Herms Timmer
        Geboorteplaats: Lethen, Dld
        Bruid Estertje Geerts Rozeboom
        Geboorteplaats: Harkstede gem. Slochteren
        Vader bruidegom Johann Herm Ahrens
        Moeder bruidegom Gertrud Heubach
        Vader bruid Geert Jans
        Moeder bruid Jantje Derks
        Nadere informatie beroep bruidegom: landbouwer; beroep bruid:
        landbouwersche; bruidegom 56 jaar; bruid 53 jaar; weduwnaar van Anje Ennes;
        weduwe van Harm Derks Woldenga

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Moin
        Casper Casemir

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
          GoodDay Peter,
          Hendrik and Trientje also appear in my parenteel "Descendants of Jacob Rychen", because Trientje van der Velde, like my wife (also a Trientje), is a descendant of said Jacob, who was born 1542 in Frutigen, Switzerland.
          Interested?
          Best wishes
          Henk Wolda
          Bellevue, WA, USA
          h_wolda@...<mailto:h_wolda@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2011
            Hello Peter,

            Here are some of the forebears of Jacob Harms Timmers. His mother's place of origin was not mentioned when she married.

            Kind regards, René

            Family tree of Jacob Harms TIMMER.

            NH = nederlands hervormd
            Rk = rooms katholiek
            D = Duitsland
            gen. = genannt = (also) named [mostly after marriage when he went to live on his bride's farm]
            ß = sz

            �� I ��

            1 Jacob Harms TIMMER, landbouwer , timmerman , watermolenaar and molenaar , born in Lathen (D) , christened there on December 29, 1783 (Rk ), living in Hellum , died in Wirdum (Gr.) on December 24, 1858.
            He was married in Ten Boer on October 11, 1807 (NH ) (1) to Anje Ennes EIJEMA (Anje Ennes IJMA and Anje ENNES [bij overlijden]), born in Woltersum , christened in Ten Boer on April 10, 1784 (NH ), died in Hellum on October 16, 1837, daughter of Enne AALDRIKS and Jaapje TOMAS.
            He was married in Slochteren on March 7, 1840 (2) to Estertje Geerts ROSEBOOM, landbouwersche , born in Harkstede , christened there on August 6, 1786 (NH ), living in Hellum , died there on April 29, 1864, daughter of Geert Jans ROZEBOOM and Jantje DERKS.

            �� II ��

            2 Joannes Hermannus ARENS, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on June 30, 1737 (Rk ) (sponsors were Herm KUPPER, Anna Christina SINNIGEN and Joannes ARENS).
            He was married in Lathen (D) on October 26, 1779 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Johan Herm WOLBECK and Henrich HEUBACHS) to
            3 Gedruht HEUBACHS (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) .
            From this marriage:
            � See 1 .

            �� III ��

            4 Jacobus ARENS, coming from Frackel (D) , died before April 24, 1770.
            He was married in Lathen (D) on April 8, 1731 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Joannes WOLBECK and Bernardus SINNIGE) to
            5 Albertina SINNIGEN, coming from Lathen (D) .
            From this marriage:
            � Margaretha ARENS (Grete), born in Lathen (D) , christened there on December 18, 1732 (Rk ) (sponsors were Margaretha HINRICHS, Bernd WUBBEN and Gesina Elisabeth ASELAGE).
            She was married to Bernd CREUTZMAN (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) (?) .
            � Bernardus Henricus ARENS, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on October 30, 1734 (Rk ) (sponsors were Henricus ABELN, Angela WUBBENS and Bernardus SINNIGE (t)).
            � Joannes Hermannus ARENS, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on June 30, 1737 (Rk ), see 2 .
            � Anna Elisabetha ARENS, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on November 26, 1739 (Rk ) (sponsors were Anna BORCHERS, Joan SINNIGEN and Elisabeth KUPER).

            �� IV ��

            10 Bernd SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) .
            He was married in Wesuwe (D) on June 5, 1696 in church (Rk ) to
            11 Elisabeth MECKLENBORG, born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on January 21, 1669 (Rk ) (sponsors were Hermannus CLAUSEN in Huntel and vidua Taleke CLAUSEN).
            From this marriage:
            � Bernardus SINNIGEN, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on June 26, 1703 (sponsors were Berndt BRUMMER and Angela GRISE), living in Lathen (D) , died after August 13, 1769.
            He was married in Lathen (D) on February 10, 1731 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Joannes WOLLBECK and Joannes SINNIGEN) to Anna Catharina BRUNS, born circa 1702, living in Lathen (D) , died after December 18, 1768.
            � Elisabeth SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on January 12, 1707 (sponsors were Immeke MECKLENBORGH and Bene GRISE).
            � Jan SINNIGEN, Heuermann , coming from Lathen (D) , born circa 1707, living in Düthe (D) , died after April 2, 1771.
            He was married in Lathen (D) on April 15, 1733 in church (Rk ) (witness was Bernardus WOLBECK et pluribus aliis) to Gesina ASELAGE, born in Düthe (D) , christened in Sögel (D) on July 22, 1709, living in Düthe (D) , daughter of Herman ASELAGE and Helena Maria KLOPPENBURG.
            � Joannes Herman SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on June 24, 1710 (sponsors were Henricus MECKLENBORG, Walburgis Helena HERMES and Joannes CREUTZ (t)).
            � Albertina SINNIGEN, coming from Lathen (D) , see 5 .

            �� V ��

            20 Berndt SINNIGE, born circa 1630, living in Lathen (D) .
            He was married in Lathen (D) on July 10, 1657 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Johan custos (=Johan LANGEN), Lambert LANGEN and amicis (=vrienden, friends)) to
            21 Albertina WILLCKES, born circa 1630 (Niet�katholiek ), living in Lathen (D) .
            From this marriage:
            � Catharina SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on June 19, 1658 (Rk ) (sponsors were Everdt SINNIGE, Gebbke VILKENß and Alheit .... (?)).
            � Anna SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on January 28, 1660 (Rk ) (sponsors were Johan CRUZMAN and Margareta LANGEN).
            � Swobbecke SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on June 24, 1662 (Rk ) (sponsors were Rotgera N.N., Villcke JANSEN and Maria CASPERS (?)), died young.
            � Swobbecke SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , christened there on November 19, 1663 (Rk ) (sponsors were Bernardus BRUMMER, Catharina COCK and Vibbck ..... (?)).

            � probably Bernd SINNIGE, born in Lathen (D) , see 10 .

            22 Henrich MECKELENBORG (Henrich PÜNTKER), puntker and Brincksitzer , born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on March 25, 1632 (Rk ) (sponsors were Joannes SCHULTE, Wesuwe and Anna VORTZ uxor VAHLEN Hermans), living in Hüntel (D) , died there on February 11, 1699.
            He was married in Wesuwe (D) on January 13, 1660 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Wesselus BOLLERINCKS, Joannes ZUR VEHR and Albertus CLAUSEN) to
            23 Elsa ZU HEEBEL, coming from Altharen (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on June 27, 1637 (Rk ) (sponsors were Alexander OTTENS, Altharen and Gertrudis soror Christinae ux. Henrici HEEBELS), died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) in November 1707.
            From this marriage:
            � Joannes MECKELENBORG, born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on November 6, 1661 (Rk ) (sponsors were Benno in Heebel filius and Susanna filia Alberti CLAUSEN in Huntel).
            � Elisabeth MECKLENBORG alias Elisabetha, born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on January 21, 1669 (Rk ), see 11.
            � Henricus MECKLENBORG, puntker and Brincksitzer , born in Hüntel (D) circa 1670 (Rk ), living there.
            He was married circa 1700 in church to Emerentiana N.N. (Rk ), living in Hüntel (D) .
            � Christina MECKLENBORG, born in Hüntel (D) circa 1675 (Rk ), living in Wesuwe (D) (Kspl.) .
            She was married circa 1701 in church to Bernardus HOLSCHEN BRUNS (Rk ), living in Wesuwe (D) (Kspl.) .
            � Phenenna MECKLENBORG (Euphemia), born in Hüntel (D) circa 1677 (Rk ), living in Altharen (D) .
            She was married in Wesuwe (D) on April 27, 1700 in church (Rk ) (witness was Niet vermeld) to Gerardus RUSCHEN (Rk ), living in Altharen (D) , probably son of Joannes RUSCHEN and Geisena N.N..
            � probably Wibaldus MECKELENBORG, coming from Wesuwe (D) (Kspl.) Bij huwelijk: (afkomstig van) "Parochia Weswensis." (Rk ), living in Haren (D) .
            He was married in Haren (D) on April 29, 1704 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Joannes MESTEMACHER, Hermannus MESTEMACHER and Berndt KERCKHOFF) to Anna LAMMERS, coming from Haren (D) (Rk ), living there.

            �� VI ��

            40 (?) Herman SINNIGEN, koster , boer , herbergier , brouwer , Beerbter and molenbezitter , born circa 1595, living in Lathen (D) , died there, buried there on February 16, 1656.
            In acte van 4 september 1643 wordt hij de oudste zoon van Arndt SINNIGE genoemd. In het "Häuser� und Höferegister" van 1640 staat: "Herman SINNIGE: hatt eine Windemohlle stehet aber dieße wonung in großer beschwer und rechtsfurterung der fr: Ambtmansch zur Neuwenburg und andern Kreditoren und der Ambtmansch halbruder; zapfft bißweilen ein brouwete bier". En: "Custer besitzet pro Interesse seiner fr:(awen) brautschatz weil:(and) Berndt LANGENS Erb und wonung; gibt dauon Jarlichs dem Landtfursten ein feist schwein und Meywedder; etc."
            He was married circa 1630 in church to
            41 (?) Mette N.N..
            Zie het huwelijk van Johan Creutzman en Adelheid Sinnigen: hier wordt Joannes Langen als broer van de bruid aangeduid.
            (She was married before before 1620 in church to Berndt VON LANGEN, beërfde , koster , molenbezitter and Beerbter , born in Lathen (D) circa 1590 (Rk ), living there, died after 1625, son of Johan Bernd VON LANGEN and Elisabeth VON SCHWENCKE.)
            From this marriage:
            � Berndt SINNIGE, born circa 1630, see 20, blz. .
            � Alheidt SINNIGEN (Olcke and Aehelken), born circa 1632 (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) , died after July 2, 1662.
            She was married in Lathen (D) on February 4, 1652 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Joannes LANGEN fratre sponsae, Praefectus Berndt BRUMMER and Antonius SCHWARTZENBERG) to Joannes CRUTZMAN (KRUTZ Johan, Johan KREUßMAN, XMAN and KRUSMAN), Brincksitzer and koopman , born circa 1625 (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) , died after 1669, probably son of Wilcke CREUTZMAN and Engell N.N..
            � probably Engel SINNIGEN, born circa 1633 (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) (?) .
            She was married to Herman KRUTZ (KRUTZ Herman) (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) (?) , died in Lathen (D) , buried there on March 17, 1657, probably son of Wilcke CREUTZMAN and Engell N.N..
            � Arent Harmens SINNIGE (Aarent Harmens SINNEGH van Groningen), coming from Lathen (D) , born circa 1635, living there, in Appingedam and in Groningen .
            Wordt op 10 november 1671 ingeschreven als burger van Appingedam.
            He was married in Groningen on January 29, 1671 (witness was Bartelt GANSEVOORT als goede bekende) to Trintjen PETERS, coming from Appingedam (?) .
            (She was widow of Jan JACOBS, living in Appingedam , died before January 1671.)
            � Anna SINNIGE.
            � probably Everdt SYNNIGE gen. LUCKEN (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) , died there, buried there on May 22, 1690.
            Overleden als Everhardus Sinnige.
            He was married to Wibbeke N.N. (Rk ), living in Lathen (D) .

            42 (?) Casper WILCKENS, [his parentage of the children listed below is uncertain, but his wife and his grand-daughter (?) are named Swobbe or Swobbeke, a name I found nowhere else] soldaat and militair , coming from Walchum (D) (?) , born circa 1610, veroordeling in Bourtange on June 25, 1638 "Casper Wilckes hefft Jan Faber met een mes op die brinck angevallen, deswegen verdragen op (Caroli guldens) 3 � 0 � 0.", veroordeling there on April 24, 1643 "Casper Wilckens is een mandaet van vijff marck door mester Luicko Lambers overgegeven, daeraf gecomposeert op twe Caroli guldens en tijn stuver bb: 2 � 10 � 0.", slachtoffer in handgemeen there on November 24, 1644 "Jan Nannes wegen dat deselve Caspar Wilckens geslagen hadde vedragen op seven Caroli guldens en tijn stver brab(ants) 7 � 10 � 0.", partij in rechtzaak there on June 7, 1648 "Goecke Roleffs is in een mandaet van vijff marcken van Casper Wilckes overgegeven, deswegen is dieselve veraccordeert op twee Caroli guldens ende tijn stuver brab.(ants) 2 � 10 � 0.", tegenstander in handgemeen there on July 4, 1648 "Caspar Wilckes in die Bourtange heeft mit Borchert Plancke in een gevecht gewest, deswegen is dieselve verdragen op vijff Caroli guldens 5 � 0 � 0.", tegenstander in handgemeen there on July 4, 1648 "Borchert Plancke Jaeger in die Bourtange heeft met Casper Wilckes in een gevecht gewest, daeraff heeft dieselve veraccordeert op veer Caroli guldens 5 � 0 � 0.", veroordeling wegen onbevoegde arrestatie there on March 9, 1655 "Caspar Wilckes omdat hij een arrest hadde gedaen sonder 't Gerichte an toe dienen, accordeert op 2 � 10 � 0.", veroordeling there on December 13, 1655 "Caspar Wilckens van de E: Vaendrich Stempshoorn overgegeven in een mandaet van 5 marck, accordeert 2 � 0 � 0.", living there, died there before January 26, 1689.
            Hij woont op 2 oktober 1659 in Bourtange. Bron Not. Henrich Bodige, p.69
            (He was married afterwards to Margaretha HANSEN, living in Bourtange , died after December 6, 1699.)
            He was married (1) to
            43 (?) Swobbe N.N., living in Bourtange , died after October 29, 1664.
            From this marriage:
            � probably Albertina WILLCKES, born circa 1630 (Niet�katholiek ), see 21 .
            � probably Gebke VILCKENS.
            � probably Maria CASPERS.
            � probably Catharina WILCKENS, died after November 17, 1690.
            She was married to Derck Everts TER VEER, militair , majoor and soldaat , coming from Emden (D) (?) , died before November 17, 1690.
            � probably Wilko KASPERS, died after February 20, 1696.

            44 Joannes MECKLENBORG, puntker and Brincksitzer , born in Haren (D) circa 1605 (luthers ), living in Hüntel (D) , died there in the year 1664.
            In het Kommunikantenregister van 1655 en 1659 wordt hij omschreven als "insolens nauta" (brutale schipper), die enige jaren daarvoor van het katholieke geloof gevallen was en luthers geworden was.
            (He was married afterwards in Wesuwe (D) on May 8, 1644 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Lubertus VAHLEN, Albertus CLAUSEN and Hermannus CLAUSEN) to Catharina ZUR VEHR, coming from Hüntel (D) .)
            He was married in Wesuwe (D) on October 12, 1631 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Bernardus BOLLERINCKS and Wesselus SCHULTEN zu Wesuwe) (1) to
            45 Elisabeth SCHULTE (Elsa), coming from Wesuwe (D) , died in Hüntel (D) on April 2, 1643.
            From this marriage:
            � Henrich MECKELENBORG alias Henrich PÜNTKER, born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on March 25, 1632 (Rk ), see 22 .
            � N.N., christened in Wesuwe (D) on January 1, 1635 (Rk ), died in Hüntel (D) on January 1, 1635.
            � N.N., christened in Wesuwe (D) on January 1, 1635 (Rk ), died in Hüntel (D) on January 1, 1635.
            � Johan MECKLENBORG, born in Hüntel (D) circa 1637, died there before 1645.
            � Hermannus MECKELENBORG, born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on April 9, 1641 (Rk ) (sponsors were Hermannus CLAUSEN, Hüntel and Geesa Uxor Joannis ZUR HÜNTELER VEHR).
            � Tibe MECKELENBORG, born in Hüntel (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on April 9, 1641 (Rk ) (sponsor was Tibe uxor Wesseli ZUR HUNTELER VEHR), died in Hüntel (D) on April 11, 1641.

            46 Henricus ZU HEBEL (Rk ), died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) on January 26, 1663.
            Zie "Das nördliche Emsland unter Münsters Hoheit", door Heinz Jakobs: pag.352.
            He was married in Wesuwe (D) on November 23, 1631 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Wesselus SCHULTE and Arnoldus SINNIGE, Lathen) to
            47 Christina HESSELINCK alias Stine HESSE, coming from Landegge (D) (Rk ), living in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , died there on January 26, 1663.
            Zie "Das nördliche Emsland unter Münsters Hoheit", door Heinz Jakobs: pag.352.
            From this marriage:
            � Thalita ZU HEBEL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on March 13, 1633 (Rk ) (sponsors were Arnoldus SINNIGE, Lathen and Schwenne uxor Joannis SCHULTEN, Wesuwe).
            � Beno ZU HEBEL (Bene, Benedictus), born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on September 8, 1634 (Rk ) (sponsors were Avus Benno ZU HEBEL and puerperae mater ex Lathen), died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) on October 9, 1701.
            He was married in Meppen (D) in the year 1665 in church (Rk ) (witness was Niet vermeld) to Talia Henrichs ZUM EINHAUß (Rk ), living in Meppen (D) and in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) .
            � Christina ZU HEBEL alias Christina VON HEBELL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on September 8, 1634 (Rk ) (sponsors were Joannes SCHULTENS, Wesuwe and Margareta uxor Bernardi ZU HEBEL).
            � Rudolphus ZU HEBEL alias Roleff HEBEL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on April 19, 1636 (Rk ) (sponsor was Henricus VORT, Wesuwe), living in Haren (D) , died after 1688.
            He was married circa 1655 in church to Maria EVERS, coming from Haren (D) , born circa 1635 (Rk ), living there and in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , daughter of Everdt WILMES and Walbürgis N.N..
            � Elsa ZU HEEBEL, coming from Altharen (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on June 27, 1637 (Rk ), see 23 .
            � Gerhardus ZU HEBEL alias Gert, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on July 3, 1640 (Rk ) (sponsors were Gerhardus filius Wilckini OTTENS, Altharen and Tibe uxor Alberti des Huirmans zu Danckeren), died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) on July 16, 1659.
            � Christina ZU HEBEL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on December 8, 1642 (Rk ) (sponsors were Henricus VON DUITHE Henrici ZU HEBEL Schwager and Catharina uxor RUIL Gerdes), died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) on May 24, 1672.

            � Henricus ZU HEBEL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on January 16, 1645 (Rk ) (sponsors were Albert huirman zu Danckrunge and Margareta ux. Henrici coloni zu Danckrunge).
            He had an extra�marital relation (1) with Gebeke MERSCHEMOLLER (Gebbeke filia EX MERSCHEHAUSE), born in Altharen (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on November 5, 1634 (Rk ) (sponsors were Joannes BERTELS Vogt zu Haren and Haseke uxor Luberti ZUR VEHR, Emelen), living in Altharen (D) , daughter of Herman MERSCHEMOLLER and Pelle SIEGBERS.
            (She was married afterwards in Wesuwe (D) on June 10, 1669 in church (Rk ) (witness was Niet vermeld) to Henricus ZU HEBEL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on January 16, 1645 (Rk ).)
            Zie later huwelijk.

            He was married in Wesuwe (D) on June 10, 1669 in church (Rk ) (2) to Gebeke MERSCHEMOLLER (Gebbeke filia EX MERSCHEHAUSE), born in Altharen (D) , christened in Wesuwe (D) on November 5, 1634 (Rk ).
            Zie kind uit buitenechtelijke relatie.

            �� VII ��

            80 Arndt SINNIGEN (Arendt and Arnoldt), gerichtsschepen and brouwer , born circa 1570, living in Lathen (D) , died after February 14, 1647.
            In acte van 4 september 1643 wordt hij de vader van Herman SINNIGE genoemd.
            (He was married afterwards to Christina N.N., living in Lathen (D) .)
            He was married (1) to
            81 N.N., living in Lathen (D) , died before September 4, 1643.
            From this marriage:
            � Herman SINNIGEN, born circa 1595, see 40.
            � probably Gerdt SINNIGEN.

            84 (?) N.N. WILCKENS.
            His sons from an unknown woman:
            � Casper WILCKENS, coming from Walchum (D) (?) , born circa 1610, see 42 .
            � Harmen WILCKES, living in Bourtange .
            He was married in the year 1633 to Trijntje HENDRICKS, living in Bourtange .
            (She was widow of Geert SNIJDER, living in Bourtange , died in the year 1632.)

            88 Hinrich MECKELENBORG, puntker , born in Haren (D) circa 1570.
            He was married to
            89 N.N..
            From this marriage:
            � Joannes MECKLENBORG, born in Haren (D) circa 1605 (luthers ), see 44
            � Albertus MECKELENBORG, "nauta" and veerman , living in Hüntel (D) .

            90 (?) Bernd SCHULTE, living in Wesuwe (D) .
            He was married to probably
            91 (?) Catharina SCHULTE (Catharina die olde SCHULTSCHE ), died in Wesuwe (D) on January 25, 1633.
            From this marriage:
            � probably Elisabeth SCHULTE (Elsa), coming from Wesuwe (D) , see 45 .
            � probably Wesselus SCHULTE (Wesselus SCHULTEN von Hunteler Vehr), living in Wesuwe (D) .
            � Hermannus Bernds SCHULTE, living in Wesuwe (D) .
            He was married in Wesuwe (D) on November 16, 1636 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Wesselus ZUR HUNTELER VEHR, Bernardus BOLLERINCKS ihm Wesuwerbroike and Hermannus CLAUSEN ex Huntel) to Elsa ZUR HUNTELER VEHR (Elsa filia Rudolphi ZUR HUNTELER VEHR) (Rk ), living in Wesuwerbrook (D) , daughter of Rodolff ZUR HUNTELER VEHR and Engel N.N..

            92 Benno ZU HEBEL, living in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) , died there on October 20, 1634.
            He was married to probably
            93 (?) Thalia N.N., died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) on January 28, 1628.
            From this marriage:
            � probably Schwenne VOM HEEBEL, born in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) circa 1600 (Rk ), living in Wesuwe (D) , died there on November 3, 1667.
            Zie "Das nördliche Emsland unter Münsters Hoheit", door Heinz Jakobs: pag.354.
            She was married in Wesuwe (D) on November 23, 1631 in church (Rk ) (witnesses were Bernardus BOLLERINCKS and Wesselus SCHULTEN zu Wesuwe) to Johan SCHULTE, born circa 1600 (Rk ), living in Wesuwe (D) , died in Hebel (Kspl. Wesuwe�D) after 1654, son of Herman SCHULTE and Tibe VON HUNTELERVEHR.
            Hij neemt ca. 1633�'34 de boerderij over.
            Zie "Das nördliche Emsland unter Münsters Hoheit", door Heinz Jakobs: pag.354.
            � Henricus ZU HEBEL (Rk ), see 46, blz. .

            94 N.N. HESSE.
            His daughters from an unknown woman:
            � Christina HESSELINCK (Stine HESSE), coming from Landegge (D) (Rk ), see 47 .
            � Gertrudis HESSELINCK.
          • René
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 16, 2011
              Hello Peter,

              On this site you can find some extra ancestry of Jacob Harms Timmer:

              http://berndjosefjansen.de/

              Kind regards, René
            • peter
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 17, 2011
                Hello Rene',
                Thanks for keeping an eye open for me. I am aware of this site and have consulted it.It was Jaap Siekman who first mentioned it to me.

                Thanks and have a good day.

                Peter Gradisen