Re: [groningen-genealogy] Antoon Mechiel / Antoon Tellekens

  • Robb Ouzts
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hallo Hans,

      Here is a link to what I found:
      http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=DESC&db=rawboots&id=I212984
      Also a link to a discussion on this couple:
      http://www.drentsarchief.nl/zoektips/forum?func=view&catid=2&id=1179

      I think the baptism of their daughter in 1801 makes it clear he is the same man,
      as he is listed as Antonius Michiels Telkes.  But their daughter in 1807 gives
      his name as Antonius Meeghart.  I think Elisabeth was married before with
      Joannis Dekkers, and has a daughter with him in 1790 in Leeuwarden named
      Petronilla, which leans me towards Elisabeth being Maria Elisabeth baptized 1771
      in Leeuwarden, daughter of Joannis Jurrien Berg & Petronella Wallon, note that
      Elisabeth daughter in 1807 was witnessed by Anna Catrina Wallon.  The daughter
      Petronilla Dekkers marries in 1818 in Groningen, and dies there in 1840.  I
      haven't added it yet, as I was hoping to find more to confirm this.  I find no
      marriages for Elisabeth Berg to either Joannis Dekkers or Antoon Tellekens.

      groetjes,
      Robb.