Re: [groningen-genealogy] Jager's van Winschoten

  • Bert Schut
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hallo Vince and Rob,

      I got some additional information about this casus from C.J. en R.M.A.
      Wegman's books (Westerwolders en hun woningbezit van 1568 tot 1829 i.c.
      Vlagtwedde I en II. ).

      Regards,

      Bert Schut, Middelburg

      Ahnentafel report of Harm Christiaans

      Generation I

      1. Harm Christiaans, son of Christiaen Jans and Hinderckien Jans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 28 Jan 1700,

      married (around 22 years old) (1) at Winschoten [gr] on 5 Jul
      1722

      with Geertien Wolters,

      banns (2) at Winschoten [gr] on 17 Apr 1729,

      married (resp. around 29 and around 18 years old) at
      Winschoten [gr] on 8 May 1729

      with Jantjen Reenderts, daughter of Reendert Berents and
      Harmke Harmens,

      bapt. at Winschoten [gr] on 19 Apr 1711.

      Generation II

      2. Christiaen Jans, son of Jan Everwijns Helmichs and Anne Sophie
      Christiaens,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1668,

      died (around 43 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 5 Apr 1711,

      married (resp. around 39 and around 25 years old) (2) at
      Vlagtwedde [gr] on 9 Oct 1707

      with Engel Harms,

      born around 1682,

      married (resp. at most 25 and at most 13 years old) (1) at
      Vlagtwedde [gr] before 1693

      with

      3. Hinderckien Jans,

      born around 1680,

      died (around 26 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1706.

      From this marriage

      1a. Jan Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 31 Dec 1693.

      1b. Jan Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 24 Nov 1695.

      1c. Jan Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 30 May 1697.

      1d. Harm Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 28 Jan 1700, see 1.

      1e. Willem Christiaens,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 8 Oct 1702,

      died (at most 36 years old) at De Stakenborg [gr] before 1739,

      married (resp. around 20 and around 23 years old) at Vlagtwedde
      [gr] on 23 Apr 1723

      with Apollonia Christoffers,

      born around 1700,

      (Apollonia married (resp. around 39 and around 19 years old)
      (2) at Bourtange [gr] on 8 Mar 1739 with Jan Berents Servaas, son of Servaes
      Jochems (soldaat (1711)) and Anna Margarheta Heijmuller.),

      (Apollonia married (around 57 years old) (3) at Bourtange [gr]
      on 1 Feb 1757 with Harm Hilling.).

      1f. Everwijn Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 31 Aug 1704,

      died (at most 2 years old) before 21 Oct 1706.

      1g. Engeltien Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 30 Aug 1705.

      1h. Everwijn Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 21 Oct 1706.

      Christiaen Jans,

      married (2)

      with Engel Harms.

      From this marriage

      1i. Lammecke Christiaans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 7 Apr 1709.

      Generation III

      4. Jan Everwijns Helmichs,

      born around 1638,

      died (around 42 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1680,

      married (resp. around 27 and around 22 years old) around 1665

      with

      5. Anne Sophie Christiaens,

      born around 1643,

      died (around 66 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 3 Sep
      1709.

      From this marriage

      2a. Everwijn Jans Baelman,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1666,

      married (around 24 years old) at Bourtange [gr] around 1690

      with Catharina Jannes Ligtevoet, daughter of Jannes Ligtevoet
      and Lucke Tonnis Hillingh.

      2b. Christiaen Jans,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1668,

      died (around 43 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 5 Apr 1711,
      see 2.

      2c. Harm Jans,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1670,

      died (at most 52 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] before 1722,

      married (resp. around 32 and around 25 years old) at Vlagtwedde
      [gr] on 8 Jun 1702

      with Teelcke Jans,

      born at Ter Wupping [gr] around 1677,

      died (at least 45 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] after 1722.

      2d. Sander Jans,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1672,

      died (at least 61 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] after 1733,

      married (resp. around 30 and around 25 years old) (1) at
      Vlagtwedde [gr] on 22 Jan 1702

      with Trijntje Hindriks,

      born at Braeme [Germany] around 1677,

      died (at most 45 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] before 1722,

      married (resp. around 50 and around 47 years old) (2) at
      Vlagtwedde [gr] on 4 Dec 1722

      with Aeltjen Aijckes, daughter of Aijcke Alberts and Aijcke
      Geerts Hilweringh,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1675,

      died (at least 58 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] after 1733.

      2e. Lysabet Jans,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1675.

      2f. Jan Jans,

      born at Vlagtwedde [gr] around 1679.

      2g. Reme Jans,

      bapt. at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 15 Feb 1680,

      married (around 25 years old) at Vlagtwedde [gr] on 15 Mar 1705

      with Harm Willems.