Nieuw Beerta research - Hidde Hidden and Antie Christiaans

  • Roger Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Hidde Hidden and Antie Christiaans were married in Nieuw Beerta on 29
      March 1765. I would like to find their birthdates and parents. The
      church records that I viewed on the LDS microfilms appear to list the
      earlier baptisms only with the father's name - the child and mother's
      names were not included. Do other records exist that could help? Is
      anyone else researching this family?

      Thank you;
      Roger Peters

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com