Re: [groningen-genealogy] can any one help me on Garnwerd and Klein Garnwerd?

  • Menne Glas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      There is just one church in Garnwert.

      Klein Garnwert is a part of Garnwert, actually only a few houses, at he
      other side (east) of the Reitdiep, in the direction of Alinghuizen.

      Greetinge, Menne

      2006/8/1, Ernest B. Blett IV <ebblett4@...>:

      > 01-08-2006
      >
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I am looking to find the diffrents between Garnwerd and Klein
      > Garnwerd. I have people by the Name of Haan. I am back to the church
      > records. Is there Two Churches there?
      >
      > Thank you for any help,
      >
      > EB Blett IV

    • Derk Jan Bakker
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- In groningen-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Ernest B. Blett IV"
        <ebblett4@...> wrote:

        > 01-08-2006
        >
        > Klein Garnwerd is an area between Garnwerd and Winsum.
        > There are only a few houses and 1 or 2 farms. There is now church
        in Klein Garnwerd. There is one church in Garnwerd as far as I know.

        Derk Jan