I need help on a Family Huisman From Niehove, gem. Oldehove, Groningen

  • Ernest B. Blett IV
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      3-5-06

      Hello All,

      I have a family named Huisman. My line is from Niehove. In what I
      have found I go back to A man named Roelf Garmts and his wife Claeske
      Gerrits. I have no dates for them excpet they had at leest two children.
      Garmt Roelfs Huisman, Born abt. 1754 in Niehove. He died 25 Jul
      1822 in Niehove, gem. Oldehove,
      They also had a son Klaas Roelfs Huisman, Born abt. 1757 also in
      Niehove. My line is thru Garmt Roelfs and Trientje Kornelis vander
      Ploeg. They were Married 23 May 1790 in Niehove. From this marrige the
      had at leest three children.
      Grietje Garmts Huisman Born abt.1796,
      Roelf Garmts Huisman Born Abt.1798, He died 11 May 1859 in
      Niehove.
      Korneliske Garmts Huisman Born abt.1804 in Niehove, and she died
      on 14 Jun 1848 in Niezijl, Gem.Grijpskerk, Groningen, Netherlands.
      I am looking for any information on this family. Korneliske
      Married Jetse Ottes Holst on 21 May 1830, in Aduard, gem. Aduard,
      Groningen, Netherlands.

      any help on this line would be greatly appreciated,

      E.B. Blett IV
    • tymen_wierstra
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Hello Blett,

        You could try my site at www.wierstra.net with the family Van der
        Ploeg genealogy containing "your" Huisman/Van der Ploeg.

        Tymen Wierstra

        --- In groningen-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Ernest B. Blett IV"