Appeldo(o)rn link from Germany (Vollen) to Netherlands (Veendam)

  • ben appeldorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi,

      If anyone has information about any Appeldorns or wants to know, please email me as i have found a link from Ostfrisia to Groningen and Drenthe provinces.

      Regards,

      Ben

      Buderim, Australia

    • Henk Wolda
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hi Ben,
        In my "Descendants of Johan Elwerinck" descendancy (see my website)
        there are 6 Appeldorns. Are those of any use to you? Should you have any
        descendants of these I would be most interested.
        Henk

        Henk Wolda
        1626 106 Avenue SE
        Bellevue, WA 98004-7102
        Tel. 425-455-1443
        e-mail: h_wolda@...
        http://www.gencircles.com/users/henk_wolda/

        If anyone has information about any Appeldorns or wants to know, please
        email me as i have found a link from Ostfrisia to Groningen and Drenthe
        provinces.

        Regards,

        Ben

        Buderim, Australia

        Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/0OTnkD/PbOLAA/a8ILAA/FvNolB/TM

      • ben appeldorn
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Hi Henk,

          I'm not sure but i'm certain you'll be able to find out from the attachments.

          Just a note, Harm Geerts Appeldorn was born in Vollen and travelled to Veendam thus starting the Netherlands link.

          These files are not complete so email me directly from time to time to get the updated one. There are also many spelling errors (not my fault, sources fault) so be careful when looking for names, try a few variations.

          Regards
          Ben

          Henk Wolda <H_WOLDA@...> wrote:
          Hi Ben,
          In my "Descendants of Johan Elwerinck" descendancy (see my website)
          there are 6 Appeldorns. Are those of any use to you? Should you have any
          descendants of these I would be most interested.
          Henk

          Henk Wolda
          1626 106 Avenue SE
          Bellevue, WA 98004-7102
          Tel. 425-455-1443
          e-mail: h_wolda@...
          http://www.gencircles.com/users/henk_wolda/

          If anyone has information about any Appeldorns or wants to know, please
          email me as i have found a link from Ostfrisia to Groningen and Drenthe
          provinces.

          Regards,

          Ben

          Buderim, Australia

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Henk Wolda
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
            Hi Ben,
            You talk about attachments, but here aren't any. The group does not allow
            attachments. So, if you want to send me some, please use my private e-mail
            addres
            Henk

            Henk Wolda
            1626 106 Avenue SE
            Bellevue, WA 98004-7102
            Tel. 425-455-1443
            e-mail: h_wolda@...
            http://www.gencircles.com/users/henk_wolda/

            If anyone has information about any Appeldorns or wants to know, please
            email me as i have found a link from Ostfrisia to Groningen and Drenthe
            provinces.

            Regards,

            Ben

            Buderim, Australia

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            American family home insurance American family home insurance company
            American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Single
            family home for sale Family home finance

            Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/ncM4OD/ZbOLAA/a8ILAA/FvNolB/TM