Where have all the Weedies gone?

  • johanan_rakkav
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
      Is the answer blowin' in the wind?
    • Kathy Mattoon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2002
        I am still here and still looking on tumbleweed books about rodeo's and cattlemen!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
          I'm still here but my dad-gummed computer weren't.

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • skypirate56
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30, 2002
            Still kickin' around here. Sorry I haven't been keeping up on
            things, 'Real Life'™ has gotten a bit busy of late. Hopefully by
            next week I'll have someting new for ya'll.