Sunday Strips

  • monteherridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 4:58 PM
      I mentioned here previously how to access the archives of daily
      strips. If anyone wants to see the Sunday strips, here is the URL:

      http://www.king-online.com/main/view_comic.php3?co
      ntent_name=Tumbleweeds

      You will have to stitch the two have of the URL together.

      This site changes strips daily, and is two weeks behind. The problem
      is that the Sunday strip can only be seen on Sunday, or you miss it.

      Monte Herridge
    • johanan_rakkav
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 4:50 PM
        Actually, you can also see the Sunday and daily strips (plus the
        Moldy Golden Oldies) on the official Tumbleweeds site. The problem is
        that the Sunday strips are currently not colored.

        I am DYING with laughter over one of the dailies (where Hildegard
        castigates T.K. himself), the Sunday strip and the MGO currently up!
        Here is the page containing the Oldy:

        http://www.tumbleweeds.com/oldies.html

        Chief Sitting Duck @;-)

        --- In grimygulchcafe@y..., monteherridge <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I mentioned here previously how to access the archives of daily
        > strips. If anyone wants to see the Sunday strips, here is the URL:
        >
        > http://www.king-online.com/main/view_comic.php3?co
        > ntent_name=Tumbleweeds
        >

        > You will have to stitch the two have of the URL together.
        >
        > This site changes strips daily, and is two weeks behind. The
        problem
        > is that the Sunday strip can only be seen on Sunday, or you miss
        it.

        > Monte Herridge
      • johanan_rakkav
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 4:53 PM
          --- In grimygulchcafe@y..., monteherridge <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I mentioned here previously how to access the archives of daily
          > strips. If anyone wants to see the Sunday strips, here is the URL:
          >
          > http://www.king-online.com/main/view_comic.php3?co
          > ntent_name=Tumbleweeds
          >

          > You will have to stitch the two have of the URL together.
          >
          > This site changes strips daily, and is two weeks behind. The
          problem
          > is that the Sunday strip can only be seen on Sunday, or you miss
          it.

          > Monte Herridge

          The daily strip does have the virtue of being in color, though. I
          must add that I don't know how current the strips are on the official
          site (I think they're up-to-date, but don't quote me).