Hey All!!

  • elvesbane
    Message 1 of 74 , Feb 1, 2002
      Just joined up. Glad to see that there are still
      a goodly amount of 'weeds fans left in the world.
      be a great idea. <br><br>Three drinks; coffee (lots
      there of), Pepsi (yes I'm of "THAT" ilk), and lastly
      but not leastly, ice tea (and I don't meen the Long
      Island type).<br><br>The one line that still sticks in
      my head after all these years comes from the first
      Tumbleweeds strip I ever read, Bucolic Buffalo picking up
      (can't for the life of remember who it was) by the head
      and flinging him over his shoulder while saying " No
      likum lil mans......froum way."<br><br>Anyhow, catch
      known as The Bloody Scottish)
    • jointflow
      Message 74 of 74 , Feb 4, 2002
        I've been lurking this group since it started. If yall want to get up a private BBS game I've got a private forum that you can use.