Book "Tumbleweeds RAW" no longer available for sale

  • thekeij
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      To all Tumbleweeds-fans,

      I want to let you know that the book "Tumbleweeds RAW" is no longer available for sale.

      Don't think I've sold all books, for due to a binding-error the total edition suitable for sale was no more than 31 copies and interest from all directions was very low, so I decided not to make a reprint. Yesterday I've send the last copy to Australia.

      It makes me proud, to know I've made a nice and rememberable book of "Tumbleweeds" and made a few people happy in having one.

      To the people who bought a copy: congratulations with having an extreme rare Tumbleweeds-book!!

      I have asked mr. Ryan to remove the ads from the official Tumbleweeds website.

      Sincerely,

      Theo Keijzer