Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready | PayPal

Expand Messages
  • John Wheeler
    Seriously, Fellow Tribelings, this is a GOOD BOOK. Its only fault is that it should be about ten times thicker, but whatcha gonna do? :)) Best wishes, John
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Seriously, Fellow Tribelings, this is a GOOD BOOK. Its only fault is that it should be about ten times thicker, but whatcha gonna do? :))

      Best wishes,
      John Wheeler

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@...> wrote:
      >
      > Hello John,
      >
      > It's nice to hear you like the book. Making the book was - indeed - a lot of work, but I've enjoyed doing it. Thanks for letting me know. I hope your message can persuade more members of Grimygulchcafe in buying the book.
      >
      > Theo
      >
      >
      > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" <johanan_rakkav@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wanted to let you (Theo) and all that my copy of TUMBLEWEEDS RAW arrived last week in excellent condition and that I've read it through already. Thank you for all your hard work in making this collection of material available! (And of course, to Mr. Ryan for signing each copy - mine is #59 to point to my birth year, 1959.)
      > >
      > > Best wishes,
      > > John Wheeler
      > >
      > > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > To interested members,
      > > >
      > > > I have forgotten to mention the email-address for my PayPal-account.
      > > >
      > > > this is:
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > thekeij@
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > Theo Keijzer
      > > >
      > >
      >
    • pete callamaras
      Sounds great- wish I could afford one......... From: John Wheeler To: grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        Sounds great- wish I could afford one.........

        From: John Wheeler <johanan_rakkav@...>
        To: grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:54 AM
        Subject: [grimygulchcafe] Re: Book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready | PayPal
         
        Seriously, Fellow Tribelings, this is a GOOD BOOK. Its only fault is that it should be about ten times thicker, but whatcha gonna do? :))

        Best wishes,
        John Wheeler

        --- In mailto:grimygulchcafe%40yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" wrote:
        >
        > Hello John,
        >
        > It's nice to hear you like the book. Making the book was - indeed - a lot of work, but I've enjoyed doing it. Thanks for letting me know. I hope your message can persuade more members of Grimygulchcafe in buying the book.
        >
        > Theo
        >
        >
        > --- In mailto:grimygulchcafe%40yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" wrote:
        > >
        > > Just wanted to let you (Theo) and all that my copy of TUMBLEWEEDS RAW arrived last week in excellent condition and that I've read it through already. Thank you for all your hard work in making this collection of material available! (And of course, to Mr. Ryan for signing each copy - mine is #59 to point to my birth year, 1959.)
        > >
        > > Best wishes,
        > > John Wheeler
        > >
        > > --- In mailto:grimygulchcafe%40yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > To interested members,
        > > >
        > > > I have forgotten to mention the email-address for my PayPal-account.
        > > >
        > > > this is:
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > thekeij@
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > Theo Keijzer
        > > >
        > >
        >

      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.