Book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready | PayPal

  • thekeij
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
      To interested members,

      I have forgotten to mention the email-address for my PayPal-account.

      this is:

      thekeij@...

      Theo Keijzer
    • John Wheeler
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
        Just wanted to let you (Theo) and all that my copy of TUMBLEWEEDS RAW arrived last week in excellent condition and that I've read it through already. Thank you for all your hard work in making this collection of material available! (And of course, to Mr. Ryan for signing each copy - mine is #59 to point to my birth year, 1959.)

        Best wishes,
        John Wheeler

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@...> wrote:

        > To interested members,
        >
        > I have forgotten to mention the email-address for my PayPal-account.
        >
        > this is:
        >

        > thekeij@...
        >

        > Theo Keijzer

      • thekeij
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
          Hello John,

          It's nice to hear you like the book. Making the book was - indeed - a lot of work, but I've enjoyed doing it. Thanks for letting me know. I hope your message can persuade more members of Grimygulchcafe in buying the book.

          Theo

          --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" <johanan_rakkav@...> wrote:

          > Just wanted to let you (Theo) and all that my copy of TUMBLEWEEDS RAW arrived last week in excellent condition and that I've read it through already. Thank you for all your hard work in making this collection of material available! (And of course, to Mr. Ryan for signing each copy - mine is #59 to point to my birth year, 1959.)
          >
          > Best wishes,
          > John Wheeler
          >
          > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@> wrote:
          > >
          > > To interested members,
          > >
          > > I have forgotten to mention the email-address for my PayPal-account.
          > >
          > > this is:
          > >

          > > thekeij@
          > >

          > > Theo Keijzer

        • John Wheeler
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
            Dear Theo,

            Chief Sitting Duck @:-) says: You want me to persuade these palefaces to buy this book? Seem-um good to me.

            BUY THIS BOOK, OR ELSE CHIEF SAGAMORE OF THE POOHAWKS AND I WILL FIND A SUITABLE ANTHILL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. AND BUCOLIC BUFFALO WILL "SEND YOU SOUTH" INTO THEM PERSONALLY.

            There. How I do-um? :))

            Whimsically yours,
            John Wheeler

            --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@...> wrote:

            > Hello John,
            >
            > It's nice to hear you like the book. Making the book was - indeed - a lot of work, but I've enjoyed doing it. Thanks for letting me know. I hope your message can persuade more members of Grimygulchcafe in buying the book.
            >
            > Theo

          • John Wheeler
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
              Seriously, Fellow Tribelings, this is a GOOD BOOK. Its only fault is that it should be about ten times thicker, but whatcha gonna do? :))

              Best wishes,
              John Wheeler

              --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@...> wrote:

              > Hello John,
              >
              > It's nice to hear you like the book. Making the book was - indeed - a lot of work, but I've enjoyed doing it. Thanks for letting me know. I hope your message can persuade more members of Grimygulchcafe in buying the book.
              >
              > Theo
              >

              > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" <johanan_rakkav@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Just wanted to let you (Theo) and all that my copy of TUMBLEWEEDS RAW arrived last week in excellent condition and that I've read it through already. Thank you for all your hard work in making this collection of material available! (And of course, to Mr. Ryan for signing each copy - mine is #59 to point to my birth year, 1959.)
              > >
              > > Best wishes,
              > > John Wheeler
              > >
              > > --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > To interested members,
              > > >
              > > > I have forgotten to mention the email-address for my PayPal-account.
              > > >
              > > > this is:
              > > >

              > > > thekeij@
              > > >

              > > > Theo Keijzer

            • pete callamaras
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013
                Sounds great- wish I could afford one.........