Re: Book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready

  • John Wheeler
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      Uh, so how does one do that exactly? International money order? Working through one's bank? (Have you considered setting up PayPal?)

      Looking forward to my copy,
      John Wheeler

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@...> wrote:

      > To interested members,
      >
      > The book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready.
      >
      > $ 36.00 for the book
      > $ 24.00 for package and shipment with track-and-trace.
      > $ 60.00 total
      >
      > The account to send the money:
      >
      > IBAN: NL36INGB0004488726
      > and
      > BIC : INGBNL2A
      > Att.: T A M Keijzer in Limmen
      >
      > More info can be found on www.t-k-p.nl.
      >
      > Should you decide to buy a copy; mail your address to me and
      > if you want a special number (#1-150), please let me know
      > (plus 2 reserves, if your number has been reserved for
      > somebody else).
      >

      > Theo Keijzer

    • Kathi Kemp
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        My thoughts, exactly.

        What about the method of sending a check and having the book delivered once the check clears?

        Kathi