Book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready

  • thekeij
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      To interested members,

      The book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready.

      $ 36.00 for the book
      $ 24.00 for package and shipment with track-and-trace.
      $ 60.00 total

      The account to send the money:

      IBAN: NL36INGB0004488726
      and
      BIC : INGBNL2A
      Att.: T A M Keijzer in Limmen

      More info can be found on www.t-k-p.nl.

      Should you decide to buy a copy; mail your address to me and
      if you want a special number (#1-150), please let me know
      (plus 2 reserves, if your number has been reserved for
      somebody else).

      Theo Keijzer
    • John Wheeler
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        Uh, so how does one do that exactly? International money order? Working through one's bank? (Have you considered setting up PayPal?)

        Looking forward to my copy,
        John Wheeler

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "thekeij" <thekeij@...> wrote:

        > To interested members,
        >
        > The book "TUMBLEWEEDS RAW" is ready.
        >
        > $ 36.00 for the book
        > $ 24.00 for package and shipment with track-and-trace.
        > $ 60.00 total
        >
        > The account to send the money:
        >
        > IBAN: NL36INGB0004488726
        > and
        > BIC : INGBNL2A
        > Att.: T A M Keijzer in Limmen
        >
        > More info can be found on www.t-k-p.nl.
        >
        > Should you decide to buy a copy; mail your address to me and
        > if you want a special number (#1-150), please let me know
        > (plus 2 reserves, if your number has been reserved for
        > somebody else).
        >

        > Theo Keijzer

      • Kathi Kemp
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
          My thoughts, exactly.

          What about the method of sending a check and having the book delivered once the check clears?

          Kathi