Re: [grimygulchcafe] Re: Changed?

  • iduff Gwinnutt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
      Thanks.some how my firewalls let the hacker(s) throught and have cause lots of trouble via my email address,gggrrr now I have to check to see if there is a "rootxxx) buried in my registery(sp) and get cleaned  ggrrr

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
        I figured it was something like that. Let me know when you get it cleaned up and change your membership back.