Re: Changed?

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
      A couple of spam messages have been posted over the last few day from your e-mail. The change is only temporary until they stop, I do appreciate the help by the way.

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "iduffgwinnutt" <iduffgwinnutt@...> wrote:

      > Greetings
      > Why has my membership been changed? Anytime some one logged in I was there checking them as to whether or not there was virus attached

    • iduff Gwinnutt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
        Thanks.some how my firewalls let the hacker(s) throught and have cause lots of trouble via my email address,gggrrr now I have to check to see if there is a "rootxxx) buried in my registery(sp) and get cleaned  ggrrr

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
          I figured it was something like that. Let me know when you get it cleaned up and change your membership back.