Spam

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      Sorry about the spam folks. The poster is going to be moderated from now on.

      Tim C
    • Dennis Drain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
        Tim,
        I apologize for the problem. My e-mail was "hacked" and I couldn't see who had been spammed before it was caught and stopped. I believe the problem has been corrected.

        Thanks,

        Dennis

        Sent from my iPad