A new album of 'Tumbleweeds' after allmost 20 year

  • thekeij
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2012
      To all fans,

      A hobby of mine is publishing comic-books in a limited edition (150 copies) in the Netherlands. The last five year I've produced 5 books and 3 weeks ago I've signed a contract with mr. Ryan for publishing a softcover album of 'Tumbleweeds'; 56 or 64 pages; A4 (21 x 29,7 cm.); digital printed in color; 150 copies.

      At the moment I am working on 2 other books from 2 other - Dutch - artists, so the album of 'Tumbleweeds' is scheduled for the end of this year.

      People who are interested may send an email. They will be placed on a list and get a notification when ready.

      So - if all goes well - there will be a new album of 'Tumbleweeds' after allmost 20 year.

      Theo
    • pete callamaras
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2012
        Well - depends on price.......................

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
          Hello Pete,

          It's a limited edition (150 copies) and - at the moment - the price is estimated $ 30,- excl. postage.

          Sincerely,

          Theo

          Op 28 feb 2012, om 20:43 heeft pete callamaras het volgende geschreven:

          Well - depends on price.......................

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
            Go ahead and put me down for one.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012

              Please put me on your list for one of the books.

              Thanks,

              Dennis

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
                Me too.

                I would love a copy for myself. Please let us know when it will be up for purchase. Thanks.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover