Re: Bunny Vs. the Buff

  • skypirate56
    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 2, 2002
      Maybe he could throw in Ham and Hulking Hawk in for good measure. This would have to be done in a Sunday comic, I don't think they would all fit in a daliy strip. :)
    • jointflow
      Message 74 of 74 , Feb 4, 2002
        I've been lurking this group since it started. If yall want to get up a private BBS game I've got a private forum that you can use.