Tumbleweeds paperback 1

  • cindy_martian
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hi Group,
      In looking through my accumulations over the years,I found an extra copy of the first paperback. I am listing it on ebay.
      http://www.ebay.com/sch/mildchr/m.html?item=170724605976&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
      In doing some searches, I see a company made a stuffed hound dog, an official licensed product. Some rare stuff was sold recently, and wish I could have afforded some more of it.
      Cindy C.
    • iduff Gwinnutt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2011
        good eye!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2011
          Thx - Just bid on it!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2011
            Thanks for sharing that.....I may have to consider bidding on it too.  Love those guys!!!!!!!