This cannot be good

  • John Wheeler
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
      One of this week's strips on Tumbleweeds.com Just uploaded to my MOLDY GOLDEN OLDIES folder) is one of the funniest I've ever seen. We ought to have a contest as to what might scale Limpid Lizard, Screaming Flea AND Bucolic Buffalo so much that they take refuge on top of Chief Sagamore's head.

      jhw
    • rogerandthree
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
        Here is one possibility - Hildegard is approaching.

        Roger

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" <johanan_rakkav@...> wrote:

        > One of this week's strips on Tumbleweeds.com Just uploaded to my MOLDY GOLDEN OLDIES folder) is one of the funniest I've ever seen. We ought to have a contest as to what might scale Limpid Lizard, Screaming Flea AND Bucolic Buffalo so much that they take refuge on top of Chief Sagamore's head.
        >
        > jhw

      • carol
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
          Hey thanks for sharing. Cant wait to check it out....
          carol

          --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" <johanan_rakkav@...> wrote:

          > One of this week's strips on Tumbleweeds.com Just uploaded to my MOLDY GOLDEN OLDIES folder) is one of the funniest I've ever seen. We ought to have a contest as to what might scale Limpid Lizard, Screaming Flea AND Bucolic Buffalo so much that they take refuge on top of Chief Sagamore's head.
          >
          > jhw

        • GeorgeG
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
            Would like to see those strips, but know not how to get to them. Didn't know there was a weekly posting of Tumbleweeds anywhere.
            This sort of ignorance is NOT blissful.
            George

            --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "John Wheeler" <johanan_rakkav@...> wrote:

            > One of this week's strips on Tumbleweeds.com Just uploaded to my MOLDY GOLDEN OLDIES folder) is one of the funniest I've ever seen. We ought to have a contest as to what might scale Limpid Lizard, Screaming Flea AND Bucolic Buffalo so much that they take refuge on top of Chief Sagamore's head.
            >
            > jhw

          • John Wheeler
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2011
              Hi George,

              I mentioned that the strip comes from Tumbleweeds.com and this week you can see the strip I mentioned here on the first page:

              http://www.tumbleweeds.com/funnies.html

              As for viewing the strips uploaded here, I'll check out the problem and see if I can offer a useful suggestion.

              Best wishes,
              Chief Sitting Duck @:-)
              (John Wheeler)

              P.S.: I like the idea of Hildegard approaching, but I was thinking rather of Bunny babysitting Snookums and the pair of them going out for a walk in Poohawk country. Not much else would intimidate Bucolic Buffalo.

              --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "GeorgeG" <george_g_98001@...> wrote:

              > Would like to see those strips, but know not how to get to them. Didn't know there was a weekly posting of Tumbleweeds anywhere.
              > This sort of ignorance is NOT blissful.
              > George
            • George Good
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2011
                Thanksalot.  Got em and the site, too.  Made my day!!  George