runt

  • carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
      Was there an indian by the name of Runt? I remember one but its been so long, I wasnt sure... thanks
    • Grape
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <carol54lydia@...> wrote:

        > Was there an indian by the name of Runt? I remember one but its been so long, I wasnt sure... thanks

        GRAPE REPLIES: It's been a long time for me as well, but my recollection seems to be that that's what Buccolic Buffalo (the very muscular, knuckle-dragging Indian of limited vocabulary) used to call Screaming Flea (the ridiculously short Indian with a nose as big as the whole rest of him).

        But I could be wrong.

        ~Grape
      • mrsolo1@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2010

          The chief often called Lotsa Luck runt.

          Eric

          --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <carol54lydia@...> wrote:

          > Was there an indian by the name of Runt? I remember one but its been so long, I wasnt sure... thanks

          GRAPE REPLIES: It's been a long time for me as well, but my recollection seems to be that that's what Buccolic Buffalo (the very muscular, knuckle-dragging Indian of limited vocabulary) used to call Screaming Flea (the ridiculously short Indian with a nose as big as the whole rest of him).

          But I could be wrong.

          ~Grape

        • carol coleman
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
            Thanks Eric.   good to know
            Carol

            ONLY A LIFE LIVED FOR OTHERS IS WORTH LIVING.......

            > Was there an indian by the name of Runt? I remember one but its been so long, I wasnt sure... thanks

            GRAPE REPLIES: It's been a long time for me as well, but my recollection seems to be that that's what Buccolic Buffalo (the very muscular, knuckle-dragging Indian of limited vocabulary) used to call Screaming Flea (the ridiculously short Indian with a nose as big as the whole rest of him).

            But I could be wrong.

            ~Grape

          • William Blakeslee
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
              Yeah, that is true.  The Chief often called Lotsa Luck a runt, or in spanish terms, "El Runto".  LOL

              Bucolic Buffalo was very fond of Screaming Flea.  Once when Screaming Flea did something that pleased the big guy instead of being thrown into the ground as requested by The Chief, there was the chief totally flabbergasted and said to himself, "I could just scream."

              William

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
                Oh, I see. So it was the Chief, NOT Bucolic Buffalo he called Screaming Flea "Runt". I guess I need to get back to this strip and re-educate myself!

                ~Grape

                --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, William Blakeslee <william5419@...> wrote:

                > Yeah, that is true. The Chief often called Lotsa Luck a runt, or in spanish
                > terms, "El Runto". LOL
                >
                > Bucolic Buffalo was very fond of Screaming Flea. Once when Screaming Flea did
                > something that pleased the big guy instead of being thrown into the ground as
                > requested by The Chief, there was the chief totally flabbergasted and said to
                > himself, "I could just scream."
                >

                > William

              • carol coleman
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
                  thanks william.  I enjoyed your response.  Nice of you to share what you know.