posting

  • nowfuchsfree
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2010
      I'm the owner of a Yahoo group.

      Yahoo sent a message that they are going to be cleaning out groups that don't have a recent post; and that if we want to keep a group we need to post something. So... I'm posting to try to keep this group from being deleted.
      KarenWI
    • goodstmark@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2010
        No close out this spot.  Niceums peeples come here.  Make me very mad, if they not come cuz no place to come to.

        Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
        SeeRefinanceRates.com
      • cindy_martian
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2010
          Thanks,
          I enjoy the group.
          Cindy C.

          --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, nowfuchsfree <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I'm the owner of a Yahoo group.
          >
          > Yahoo sent a message that they are going to be cleaning out groups that don't have a recent post; and that if we want to keep a group we need to post something. So... I'm posting to try to keep this group from being deleted.
          > KarenWI

        • Thomas L. Harris
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
            Thanks for doing that!

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
              Uh oh, Bucolic Buffalo is telling to start posting here.  :-D

              Yessir.  :-D  (I feel him picking me up and throwing me into the ground, leaving an indelible mark).

              No close out this spot.  Niceums peeples come here.  Make me very mad, if they not come cuz no place to come to.

              Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
              SeeRefinanceRates.com

            • John Wheeler
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 13, 2010
                An indelible mark? In the ground, or in you? :))

                Chief Sagamore's best bud,
                Chief Sitting Duck @:-)

                --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, William Blakeslee <william5419@...> wrote:

                > Uh oh, Bucolic Buffalo is telling to start posting here. :-D
                >
                > Yessir. :-D (I feel him picking me up and throwing me into the ground, leaving
                > an indelible mark).

              • Grape
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 22, 2010
                  --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, nowfuchsfree <no_reply@...> wrote:

                  > I'm the owner of a Yahoo group.
                  >
                  > Yahoo sent a message that they are going to be cleaning out groups that don't have a recent post; and that if we want to keep a group we need to post something. So... I'm posting to try to keep this group from being deleted.
                  > KarenWI

                  Say, I've got a Yahoo Group of my own, but I didn't receive any sort of message. Did they say WHEN they'd be doing this???

                  ~Grape