Re: New file uploaded to grimygulchcafe

  • johnnydferguson
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 3, 2009
      looks kinda painful
      but I like that tattoo

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
      > group.
      >
      > File : /brett's back.jpg
      > Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
      > Description : The tattoo that saved my life
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > brett7630 <howser@...>

    • BRETT HOWSER
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 6, 2009
        When I got that tattoo (Sound Off Tumbleweeds) I was applying lotion and saw a big mole on the opposite shoulder that I hadn't noticed before - turned out to be a malignant melanoma.  Two surgeries later (photo shows scar from 1st one) I am "all clear".  Who knows what would have happened had I not got the tattoo and looked at my back?  As you can imagine, I am quite fond of it!!!

        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 31, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
          group.

          File : /9-15-68.jpg
          Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
          Description : Hatum Duts! :)

          Message 4 of 28 , May 18, 2012
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
            group.

            File : /WFP20Oct1981.pdf
            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
            Description : The strip that got 'Weeds banned in Winnipeg & some reader reaction.

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            nieforth <nieforth@...>
          • carol coleman