Re: old comics

  • nowfuchsfree
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2008

      What's on ebay?  The collections of people like us, or some of the books? I have all of the books (I think)....  if it's collections and not books, do you have the link to the ebay page?

      Karen

      --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "cindy_martian" <cindy_martian@...> wrote:

      > -Karen, some are on ebay now.-- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com,
      > nowfuchsfree no_reply@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for sharing some of your personal collection. I have all of
      > the
      > > books published, plus my own collection of dailies that I cut/pasted
      > > into folders, but I'm missing almost all of the sunday comics from
      > > prior to 2006. Anybody have any of the sunday ones, or know where
      > they
      > > can be found?
      > > Thanks...
      > > Karen

    • nowfuchsfree
      Message 2 of 7 , May 30, 2008

        Not sure where it went... I posted asking if what you're referring to is the books, or collections like what we have (I have all the last couple of years pasted in books, and the dailies from years before that)?  If collections, and on ebay, do you have a link to that page?

        Karen

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "cindy_martian" <cindy_martian@...> wrote:

        > -Karen, some are on ebay now.-- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com,
        > nowfuchsfree no_reply@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks for sharing some of your personal collection. I have all of
        > the
        > > books published, plus my own collection of dailies that I cut/pasted
        > > into folders, but I'm missing almost all of the sunday comics from
        > > prior to 2006. Anybody have any of the sunday ones, or know where
        > they
        > > can be found?
        > > Thanks...
        > > Karen

      • Cynthia Case
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008

          Hi.

          It was a collection of Tumbleweeds sunday strips.  I had found it doing a search for Tumbleweeds,  I did'nt put a watch on it.  it was still up the day I posted the info.  Hope it's still up.

          Cindy