RE: [grimygulchcafe]

  • goodstmark@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 11:53 AM
      Please note: message attached

      Well, the spammers seem to have been dealt with. That's great. Thanks whoever needs thanks. I think Weeds should run for President. His slogan could be: "I will restore $5 a gallon gas as soon as I am inaugurated!" Or "I will return the day of the horse."
      Or "Let's play cowboys and arabs!--- Not arabian cowboys!" I sure he could get elected on any one of those slogans. And Hilda would make an excellent First Lady, too.

      George the ForwardLooking GrimeyGulcherFan
      Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifXQ9UfT3OQiXrRFNcBOXCYyrcpdxNZZQDAjXxYhDkpJrggV/?count=1234567890
    • John Wheeler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        I'm not sure Tumbleweeds would agree with that last sentence -- most
        likely his campaign slogan would be "Anybody But Hamhocker". :)

        Chief Sitting Duck @:-)

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "goodstmark@..."
        <GoodStMark@...> wrote:

        > Please note: message attached
        >
        > Well, the spammers seem to have been dealt with. That's great.
        Thanks whoever needs thanks. I think Weeds should run for
        President. His slogan could be: "I will restore $5 a gallon gas as
        soon as I am inaugurated!" Or "I will return the day of the horse."
        > Or "Let's play cowboys and arabs!--- Not arabian cowboys!" I sure
        he could get elected on any one of those slogans. And Hilda would
        make an excellent First Lady, too.

        > George the ForwardLooking GrimeyGulcherFan
        > Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit
        your business.

        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifXQ9UfT3OQiXrRFNcBO
        XCYyrcpdxNZZQDAjXxYhDkpJrggV/?count=1234567890

        > Dear George the Misser and other Weeds Loyalists, I'm with you,
        George! And it seems we've lost at least one person who unsubscribed
        and I'm sure it's due to these unsolicited spams. Groups are supposed
        to be a safe place, what's going on here??????Karlee the Konfused-at-
        the-moment--- On Wed 04/16, goodstmark@... < GoodStMark@... >
        wrote:From: goodstmark@... [mailto: GoodStMark@...]To:
        grimygulchcafe@...: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:56:27 GMTSubject:
        [grimygulchcafe]

        > Hi Tumbleweeds Loyalists
        > Someone appears to be using the grimygulchcafe emailing list for
        commercial purposes. I wonder how that can be prevented? I tried
        to connect to Jim Ryan's collection of old strips, but was unable
        to get to it with the address he provided.
        > I sure miss Weeds and the gang. They are surely needed to provide
        surcease from the present political nonsense currently circulating.
        > George the
        ck for a credit repair consultation, raise your FICO score.