The Prodigal Founder Returns

  • skypirate56
    Message 1 of 74 , Dec 3, 2001
      A belated welcome to everyone! I've been off-line
      for about a month now and am very plesed to see so
      many new members have joined. I'd also like to say
      thank you to Tom Ryan for giving his blessings to the
      club.<br>I don't think there's anyway to change the
      misspelling other then starting a new club. Maybe we could
      put it up to a vote.
    • jointflow
      Message 74 of 74 , Feb 4, 2002
        I've been lurking this group since it started. If yall want to get up a private BBS game I've got a private forum that you can use.