Wanting an update

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      For quite a while I've been following the saga through King Features'
      web site Daily Ink. This past Saturday there was an adios, Sunday
      there was a Happy New Year, and today, Monday, the comic hasn't
      changed. What's up? Is TK Ryan retiring? There's no news on his
      official site either.
      Would like info. Thanks.
    • Dan Dickerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        http://www.comicmix.com/news/2007/12/30/tumbleweeds-tumbles-its-last/

        --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, "Laura " <halavana@...> wrote:

        > For quite a while I've been following the saga through King Features'
        > web site Daily Ink. This past Saturday there was an adios, Sunday
        > there was a Happy New Year, and today, Monday, the comic hasn't
        > changed. What's up? Is TK Ryan retiring? There's no news on his
        > official site either.
        > Would like info. Thanks.

      • Laura
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
          That's about what I expected. Thanks for the info.