Re: File space

  • nieforth
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2007
      I'm prepping the remainder of the 1967 strips & will have them in the
      files section in a day or so. For Nov. & Dec. refer to Jim's scans.
      If you've checked then you'll see Jan.-March already posted there,
      along with some articles on Ryan that appeared in the 1960s and
      1970s. Articles confirm the Sept. 1965 start for the strip.

      Timeline notes:
      June 9/'67 - Blossom runs away
      Sept. 18/'67 - 1st appearance of Epic
      Oct. 24/'67 - Lots-O'-Luck introduced as a mute messenger
      Oct. 29/'67 - 1st Sunday strip I've found.