File space

  • Jim Prior
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
      To the honorable Mr. Nieforth: it just occurred to me--if my
      comics have the files section too full (96%) for you to post more of
      your earliest Tumbleweeds strips, let me know and I'll move some of my
      pages somewhere else. I wouldn't want to miss the strips you've been
      posting.

      Jim
    • nieforth
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
        Jim,

        I've been off the continent for a bit & am catching up on things.
        Should have some early 1967 up before year end.

        JN
      • nieforth
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2007
          I'm prepping the remainder of the 1967 strips & will have them in the
          files section in a day or so. For Nov. & Dec. refer to Jim's scans.
          If you've checked then you'll see Jan.-March already posted there,
          along with some articles on Ryan that appeared in the 1960s and
          1970s. Articles confirm the Sept. 1965 start for the strip.

          Timeline notes:
          June 9/'67 - Blossom runs away
          Sept. 18/'67 - 1st appearance of Epic
          Oct. 24/'67 - Lots-O'-Luck introduced as a mute messenger
          Oct. 29/'67 - 1st Sunday strip I've found.