New file uploaded to grimygulchcafe

  • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
      group.

      File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 5/TWEED250.JPG
      Uploaded by : arejay54 <jimprior@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      arejay54 <jimprior@...>
    • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 5, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
        group.

        File : /Tumbleweeds 1981/TWEED-D.JPG

        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 15, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
          group.

          File : /Jim's Scrapbook File Vol. 6/TWEED300.JPG

          Message 4 of 28 , Nov 24, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
            group.

            File : /'Weeds '67/WeedsApril1967.pdf
            Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
            Description : April to June, 1967

            nieforth <nieforth@...>
          • grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 29, 2009
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
              group.

              File : /brett's back.jpg
              Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
              Description : The tattoo that saved my life

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              brett7630 <howser@...>
            • johnnydferguson
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 3, 2009
                looks kinda painful
                but I like that tattoo

                --- In grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com, grimygulchcafe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                > group.
                >
                > File : /brett's back.jpg
                > Uploaded by : brett7630 <howser@...>
                > Description : The tattoo that saved my life
                >
                > You can access this file at the URL:

                > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > brett7630 <howser@...>

              • BRETT HOWSER
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 6, 2009
                  When I got that tattoo (Sound Off Tumbleweeds) I was applying lotion and saw a big mole on the opposite shoulder that I hadn't noticed before - turned out to be a malignant melanoma.  Two surgeries later (photo shows scar from 1st one) I am "all clear".  Who knows what would have happened had I not got the tattoo and looked at my back?  As you can imagine, I am quite fond of it!!!

                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 31, 2009
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                    group.

                    File : /9-15-68.jpg
                    Uploaded by : johanan_rakkav <johanan_rakkav@...>
                    Description : Hatum Duts! :)

                    Message 9 of 28 , May 18, 2012
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the grimygulchcafe
                      group.

                      File : /WFP20Oct1981.pdf
                      Uploaded by : nieforth <nieforth@...>
                      Description : The strip that got 'Weeds banned in Winnipeg & some reader reaction.

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      Regards,

                      nieforth <nieforth@...>
                    • carol coleman